Our Board is made up of voluntary community members elected by the Membership.
How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
- The Member households elect a Board of Directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the Corporation.
- The Board of Directors consists of seven to nine Members who are in good standing with the Corporation.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting each November.
- Prior to the elections, perspective candidates give statements of interest in running to the Board of Directors.
- Board members shall serve for a term of two years. None may serve for more than three consecutive two-year terms.
- The Board of Directors are always looking for volunteers — there’s always a place for those who want to pitch in!